- Email (general information):
- Trap Loans & Business Office
(Through the rear door – facing east – of the Alachua County Humane Society)
4205 NW 6th Street
Gainesville, FL 32609
- Office Hours: View our November office hours
- We will be open for ACHS Surgery drop off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings from 7:45am – 8:30am.
- We will not be able to loan traps or return traps at that time. Additional hours may be available by appointment. ACHS/PetSnip opens at 8am for check-in.
- We will return phone calls Tuesday through Friday after 1pm.
- Mailing Address:
Operation Catnip of Gainesville
P.O. Box 141023
Gainesville, FL 32614
(If you live in North Carolina and wish to contact the Raleigh clinic, please click here to visit their website)
Other Email Addresses
- Clinic Reservations: email@example.com
- Volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentoring: email@example.com
Operation Catnip partners closely with the Alachua County Humane Society (ACHS) and the ACHS PetSnip spay-neuter clinic.. Both groups share this space.
Catnip Sunday Clinics
Held at the University of Florida CVM
Our monthly spay-neuter clinics are held in the Veterinary Academic Building (located on the eastern side of the CVM complex) at the College of Veterinary Medicine. Only registered volunteers or caregivers with confirmed reservations will be granted access. Look for the Operation Catnip signs directing caregivers on clinic day. A detailed map is provided with your clinic reservation.
University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville FL 32608